Google
 
Web emusandcows.blogspot.com
ﻈﻈﻈﻈəMű$ ʼn ©δŴ§ﻈﻈﻈﻈ

ﻈﻈﻈﻈəMű$ ʼn ©δŴ§ﻈﻈﻈﻈ

Welcome to our emus and cows blog about school life. Every effort has been made to ensure the content is correct and appropriate. We value your feedback. If you have any inquiries or comments, please give us a buzz at emusandcows@gmail.com. The team at emus and cows would like to thank you for visiting this site.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

After my 8th grade piano exam in three days, I will no longer have any more lessons because I got fired on October 7, 2006 at my piano teacher's house. I got the first indication that I'd be fired a month ago when the piano teacher told me I was having a so-called "break" after the 8th grade exam. I don't blame the piano teacher because it's probably because I haven't practised enough or because the piano teacher doesn't teach after 8th grade... but I'm sure its got something to do with how I practice (did I spell practice right? Is it with a "c" or a "s"... I don't know!). I'll get through it. I can't quit because my parents have spent so many tens of thousands of dollars on my piano since 2000 and the upright piano which is worth around six grand. It's not worth it! I'm determined to keep on going with the piano lessons.

Funny thing is, it's not the first time I've been kicked out! Last time in year one, another guy along with me got kicked out of drawing classes. It was just because I wasn't concentrating and I got the lowest marks in the class. But, I'm not interested in drawing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web emusandcows.blogspot.com