Google
 
Web emusandcows.blogspot.com
ﻈﻈﻈﻈəMű$ ʼn ©δŴ§ﻈﻈﻈﻈ

ﻈﻈﻈﻈəMű$ ʼn ©δŴ§ﻈﻈﻈﻈ

Welcome to our emus and cows blog about school life. Every effort has been made to ensure the content is correct and appropriate. We value your feedback. If you have any inquiries or comments, please give us a buzz at emusandcows@gmail.com. The team at emus and cows would like to thank you for visiting this site.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oh my god... I've got my 5th grade music theory exam on Wednesday August 23, 2006 in St. Albans Anglican Church in Epping. There are 24 more days till my theory exam and I'm still counting down. For some reason, I don't feel prepared. And if you're doing you're 3rd grade exam, bad luck, you're exam is one week before mine. Muhahahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web emusandcows.blogspot.com