Google
 
Web emusandcows.blogspot.com
ﻈﻈﻈﻈəMű$ ʼn ©δŴ§ﻈﻈﻈﻈ: Macquarie ICT

ﻈﻈﻈﻈəMű$ ʼn ©δŴ§ﻈﻈﻈﻈ

Welcome to our emus and cows blog about school life. Every effort has been made to ensure the content is correct and appropriate. We value your feedback. If you have any inquiries or comments, please give us a buzz at emusandcows@gmail.com. The team at emus and cows would like to thank you for visiting this site.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Macquarie ICT

7C and 7D went onto the ICT Excursion held at Macquarie University. The first day 7C did Animation and the next day, we did Robotics. Everyone had to work in pairs. Animation was soooo cool. We took numerous images of toys using a webcam and made it into an animation on a PC. Later on, we added sound using iMovie on a Mac, which was interesting 'cos I've never used a Mac before. Macs are actually quite good. When you get used to it, you may find that it is better than Windows.


iMovie beats Windows Movie Maker. You can alter the voice of a person with iMovie as the functions of Movie Maker are very limited. 


Robotics was quite boring. It was different... very different to animation. I prefer animation. The worst part was how I was forced to work with a person in the class I didn't want to work with thanks to a science teacher (not naming teacher's name) who was supervising us for the day.   
Even for Animation I was allowed to choose who I wanted to work with, just because my English teacher was supervising us for Animation. The science teacher pretty much spoilt my day! I would of been more "productive" if I was to choose who to work with. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web emusandcows.blogspot.com